The Warren County Water District continues to promote education in the water supply field and as a part of its overall community involvement efforts by offering a scholarship each year.
The scholarship is renewable for four years, as long as requirements are maintained. The scholarship program is administered by the College Heights Foundation at Western Kentucky University.
Learn More About Scholarship Requirements
- Application must be postmarked no later than April 1.
- Applicant must:
- Be a resident of Warren County.
- Be a dependent of a Warren County Water District customer
- Be graduating from Greenwood High School, Warren East High School, Warren Central High School, South Warren High School, or Bowling Green High School.
- Be enrolling at Western Kentucky University or SKYCTC.
- Have a minimum high school GPA of a 3.0.
- Complete a current FAFSA report.
- Be seeking a degree in one of the following fields of study.
- Environmental Science
- Architectural & Manufacturer Sciences (Drafting or AutoCAD)
- Public Health
- Maintain one of the required fields of study throughout their post-secondary academic career to remain
- Students who receive scholarships from other sources with total amounts equal to full tuition or above will not be eligible for the WCWD Scholarship.
- Relatives of the WCWD staff and board will not be eligible for this scholarship.